Thursday, April 19, 2007

Miss Racine 2007


As a child I loved hearing my mother tell me, "Dreams can come true".
My dream was that of one all little girls once wish for: to be a queen. Little did I know that one day my dream would become reality.
Since being crowned in November, my life has changed completely. I am finding out everything about myself that I thought I knew and am finding out...I truly didn't. I am learning to listen thoroughly to what people have to say and how I can include that lesson learned into my own life. I am seeing that I have to work 10 times as hard as I have ever worked before. I have realized that God has given me the gift of public speaking and making a difference, as typical as it sounds, is my passion.
Most importantly I understand that I have been chosen to experience the opportunity of a lifetime and that to me is breathtaking.
Besides being Miss Racine 2007 I am getting ready to take on a new challenge, and
I invite you to take on a new path with me in the next few months as I journey towards the Miss Wisconsin crown.

No comments: