Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Only a Few More Days...

From shopping, to dancing, to working out, to alterations, to watching the news...the day that I have worked so hard for is almost here. I leave on Sunday for a week that will change my life.
I can't believe that in a little more than one week I will be standing on stage to find out who the Top 10, Top 5, and the new Miss Wisconsin will be.
I have waited for this day all my life, however it is not the day that I am so proud to say I will be experiencing instead it is the journey that is about to take place. I've learned that it isn't about the title of being Miss Racine, or Miss Wisconsin, or even Miss America but instead it is what you do with that title.
I know that this next week will be very memorable and I look forward to sharing it with you through my feelings and thoughts that I write. I would like to thank you for the support, encouragement, and love that you have shown me and sent my way. I hope to make you proud. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Denise said...

GO BRITANI ! !
We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful, talented & caring daughter. Let your inner beauty shine through while doing your best at Miss WI.
Enjoy the journey & let your angels take you to the brightest star :)
We love you Always & Forever,
Mom & Dad

Unknown said...

You are our beauty queen, Britani, on stage and off. Rachel was so excited to see you perform on stage, in the parade, and whenever you two meet. She asked today for a "Britani" doll.
Congratulations on all you have achieved, friendships you've made, and all your experiences for fun and growth. We wish you the best wherever your dreams continue to take you! Thanks for being Rachel's special friend!
Love, Rachel & Liz C.